Thursday, September 14, 2006

As you know, my main job over here is to train Iraqi Army officers to be Infantry officers. Recently, we graduated our very first class. This was the first class of it's kind taught in the new Iraqi Army by Coalition soliders.

The graduating students, and a speech by the installation commander.

Random pictures of the guards that man the checkpoint of our living area, and some Iraqi soldiers that helped us during our training exercises.

Not quite sure what to say about these except that it's proof that I am over here doing something, and that I'm getting a haircut on a regular basis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the update. I know it's a chore, but hopefully this will be something you can keep forever. Besides, it gives you something to do in your spare time! Now, didn't you always want to take a trip overseas? Some poor fools will never get out of the U.S. to 'see the world' ... you are SO fortunate. :-)
I love you and miss you,
Mom

September 26, 2006 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home