Monday, June 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- Hello. I have not forgotten about the blog, but I'...
- Today we had our deployment ceremony. As much as e...
- Not much happened during the past week or so that ...
- The Grenade Range was fun, but a lot of work. It ...
- Qualifying at the 9mm Range.CPT E. hitting his tar...
- A message to my wife, my mom, my step-mom, and my ...
- It's been over a week since I've posted anything, ...
- Not much new to report. Here are some pics from t...
- We are still conducting Convoy Operations training...
- Training, training, and more training. It never se...



5 Comments:
Great pictures, Bruce! You'll be seeing them again soon. I know they miss you so much, too.
I love you - Karen
Can't believe how much the kids have grown since we've been gone! So great to see your faces again. We thought about you a lot yesterday, amid all the festivity and patriotic emotion of the 4th. You're why we wave the flag! Keep looking up!
Doug & Julia
We thought about you so much yesterday on the 4th. Our wkends are just not the same w/out you guys. Just know we all love and support you and are awaiting your return.
Love you guys,
Jeff, Pam, and family
ps...Carter wanted to say HI to his Bru!
I like the cropping on you and Kristi. We can see your faces a lot better! Good job!
Love, Karen
We love and miss you. Bob and I have been out of town, but are so happy to see you on your blog spot.
We finally went to San Francisco, and it was beautiful. We took some Greyline tours and really enjoyed them. One of the tours was to Pebble Beach Golf Club, they were having an afternoon wedding that day. The Golf Club is beautiful along with everything that surrounds it. We think about you everyday.
We love you
Mom and Dad Swor
July 7, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home