Hello. I have not forgotten about the blog, but I've been doing alot of traveling. Please check back within the next week. Also, please leave your email address if you leave a comment. I would like to email you back. Thanks again, and I'll talk to you later!
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- Today we had our deployment ceremony. As much as e...
- Not much happened during the past week or so that ...
- The Grenade Range was fun, but a lot of work. It ...
- Qualifying at the 9mm Range.CPT E. hitting his tar...
- A message to my wife, my mom, my step-mom, and my ...
- It's been over a week since I've posted anything, ...
- Not much new to report. Here are some pics from t...
- We are still conducting Convoy Operations training...
- Training, training, and more training. It never se...
- Well, I'm about 11 days into the training, and we'...

6 Comments:
Hey Bruce! Good to see you've updated your blog. I'm praying for you daily. Use karengut@aol.com for email. I miss you so much. I love you, Karen.
Well, I have finally had a chance to see the blog, nice!!! Sorry I missed your call today, got the voicemail and made me happy to hear your voice. I hope time is passing quickly for you by now, believe me Bruce, time will speed up and before you know it you will be using the short timer calendar...will go for now, Love and miss you, take care.
Hi, Son! Gosh, I hope they don't take your internet away from you! Rest assured that your family/loved ones are thinking about you, and PRAYING for you DAILY! Just remember, please, that God is in control, so you let Him do His job, so that you can do yours. You are on my mind 24/7. I love you very much. Mom
Hey Bruce, how are you doing? Please tell all of your buddies how much we appreciate and respect what you are doing. Great work on the blog. I am looking forward to updates. My email is jmcclesk@comcast.net
Hi Bruce....
Long time friends of Karen's here in Colleyville, Texas. We read in awe Karen's E-Mail letting us know of your deployment. Looked at your blog and it is great. Hope you have time to keep it updated. We are behind you 110%. Our son was in Desert Storm Theater albiet the Navy; we know how your friends and family feel. Be safe. Will check your blog frequently.
Donna and Cliff Carr
Hi Bruce !! This is Donna, Cliff's wife...Cliff and Karen worked together at DFW Grainger...we live in Colleyville..hmmm nearly neighbors when you're HOME !!!!
Hope and your friends there know that the media's version of Iraq does NOT represent our feelings...we are TOTALLY in favor of your efforts freeing them from %^&(^$%&** !!!!!
Guess you know that we think Karen is a very special person....her history of helping humanity...the twins, etc.... soooo that means you are SPECIAL too !!! THis is my first attempt at blogging !! hope it's not toooo wordy !!!
Cliff said he forgot to give you our email address
avaloncarr@sbcglobal.net
All is well in TX...summer...HOT HUMID as usual...nothing like you're experiencing tho...looking forward to hearing from you AFTER you get with your family members...Karen will keep us updated. We're prayiing for you and your buddies. Donna Carr
Post a Comment
<< Home