Yesterday, I got some great things for my birthday. However, everything we do now seems to have a theme, and it usually revolves around my deployment. Most of the things I got for my birthday were for me to use during my trip.
I'm so grateful for my wife and kids. Kristi is being so strong, as are my kids. They continue to give me things to take with me, as well as offering me words of encouragement. However, as the departure date comes closer, I find myself more and more worried about the unknown, for both me and my family. I'm not sure who needs to be the strongest...me or them.
I'm so grateful for my wife and kids. Kristi is being so strong, as are my kids. They continue to give me things to take with me, as well as offering me words of encouragement. However, as the departure date comes closer, I find myself more and more worried about the unknown, for both me and my family. I'm not sure who needs to be the strongest...me or them.

1 Comments:
Just stay strong brotha, we are behind you
Post a Comment
<< Home